.: Us Together :.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

.: Wedding Anniversary :.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

.: My Q Jr. :.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

.: New Life :.



Starting my new life on 1st November 2009 at Johor Bahru..
6 days outstation required me to do some observation and survey on selected year 2 and 4 students at 12 schools in JB..
Dealing with kids..it's a tiring task..but being as a RA for RSRC..for me, it's quite an interesting job because
I'm able to meet up with people..and it could enhance my knowledge and communication skills too.. ;)


~Room 1408, Grand BlueWave Hotel, JB~


~Singapore - Day View~


~Singapore - Night View~


~JB Town..Taken From My Balcony Hotel Room~

No comments:

Post a Comment