.: Us Together :.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

.: Wedding Anniversary :.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

.: My Q Jr. :.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

.: Datastream Class :.

Right now, I'm suppose to listen about what is datastream.. the speaker in front explainning to all of us about it.. but me, i'm totally not understand what is he talking about.. huhu.. In fact, it not just me i guess.. my classmate from financial management class are just the same as me.. they all are just doing something else at the back.. huhuhu.. This datastream should be useful to me if i'm going to do any research in business.. but i cant totally understand what he's talking about.. so how.. haiiyaa... this introduction class for datastream should not be like this way.. it should be done practically rather than just theoritically..Aish.. when it's going to end.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment